Beginning in 1966, the founders of Rayne Guest Home, Inc. set out to provide Acadiana, Louisiana families with a locally owned and managed long-term and short-term facility that prides itself on cleanliness, great food and a friendly, professional, caring staff.
It’s our staff that makes the difference. They are friendly, knowledgeable and always working hard to help Rayne Guest Home feel like a home away from home. We are unique in that we have far more stability and longevity among our staff than most long term care providers. For example, we have many caregivers with several years of experience with one in particular having worked here for the last 29 years! Additionally, we have two key department heads who have each worked here for 40 years and another for the past 30 years.
The experience and expertise that comes from such dedication and commitment is priceless…..not only because of how valuable the individuals are but also because of how much they have to offer the rest of the staff in terms of guidance, background and stability.
Rayne Guest Home’s setting is the best of both worlds. We are located in a small town of only 8,000 residents offering the country town feeling with many community volunteers involved in our activities. At the same time, we are only a few minutes from Lafayette and all the services and amenities that it has to offer.
We invite to come visit and tour Rayne Guest Home today!
- We have a capacity of 120 beds
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- We are experienced with and interested in short term stays for rehab as well as long term care when needed.
- The rehab department provides physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Special diets are available and monitored by a registered dietitian.
- We provide transportation to medical appointments, dialysis and recreational activities.
- RNs are on duty and onsite daily