Financial / Rates
Residents must have a Medicare card that reads “Hospital Insurance.” They must also be admitted to the facility with a physician order within 30 days of a three consecutive night hospital stay. Generally, during the first 20 days of care, Medicare will pay 100%. For days 21-100, a daily co-insurance rate is required. Medicare does not cover Part A skilled nursing fees over 100 days.
Participating Payment Sources
Contact our social worker or bookkeeper for questions regarding eligibility and rates.
Daily Rate for Skilled Nursing Care
Daily rates include room and board:
- Three meals per day served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by physician
- 24-hour supervision by nursing staff
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Drug regimen review
- Medically necessary social services
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Furnished rooms
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate does NOT include the following: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication and sundry items, resident care medical supplies and materials, incontinent care supplies/linens, special physician ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc.